Like My Facebook Fan Page Subscribe To My Facebook Profile Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Tumblr Follow Me On Pinterest Check out my photos on instagram and follow meCheck me out on About.Me and compliment my page.Add Me To Your Circles On Google+

Saturday, July 26, 2014

"When I Was In College, One Of My Favorite Philosophy Professors Had This “Eat At My House If..."

“When I Was In College, One Of My Favorite Philosophy Professors Had This “Eat At My House If You Read The Most Books In Class” Thing. I’d Always Take Her Class & I’d Always Be One Of The Top Readers In Class So I’d Go To Her House Along With Every Top Reader In Every Class She Taught. She Made Some Of The Best Food I’d Ever Eaten. She Not Only Gave Me Food For Thought & Life, But Food For My Stomach! I Miss Her So Much! She’s Definitely One Of The People Who Have Influenced Me In My Life. I’m Hoping To See Her Soon! She Was So Supportive Of Me & I Appreciate Very Much Her Presence In My Life! The Wisdom She Gave Me I Take With Me All The Days Of My Life! ❤”



- April-Liesel Binapri

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1ppQ78u

via IFTTT

No comments: