Like My Facebook Fan Page Subscribe To My Facebook Profile Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Tumblr Follow Me On Pinterest Check out my photos on instagram and follow meCheck me out on About.Me and compliment my page.Add Me To Your Circles On Google+

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Your Girl Is Going Global! o;P In 3 Years I’ll Get Paid If I’m At Least Conversational...

Your Girl Is Going Global! o;P In 3 Years I’ll Get Paid If I’m At Least Conversational In Tagalog, Castillian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, French, German, Arabic & Russian. I’m Conversational, Or Somewhat Conversational In Some! In 10 Years I’ll Be Making Some Serious Bank If I’m Fluent! So, I’m Aiming To Be Fluent In These Languages As Soon As Possible! I’ll Be Studying 2-3 Hours Of Each Language A Week. So…


My Foreign Language Study Schedule For The Next 3 Years At Least:

Castillian, Portuguese & Tagalog = Mondays, Tuesdays & Sundays for 1 hour each language per day.

Mandarin, Japanese & Cantonese = Wednesdays, Thursdays & Sundays 1 hour each language per day.

French, German & Arabic = Friday, Saturday & Sundays 1 hour each language per day.

Russian = Sundays for 3 hours


Note: Sundays are optional for Castillian, Portuguese, Tagalog, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, French, German & Arabic. Russian for 3 hours is optional, however, Russian must be studied for two hours every Sunday.


God Help Me! God Bless Me! God Bless Those Who Will Benefit & Receive The Fruits Of This Labor! If Everything Goes Right, This Is Yet Another Of My Impossible Dreams In My Life That I’ve Managed To Come True! I’m Motivated And Excited And Look Forward To Showing Off My Multi-Lingual Self Off These Next Few Years! o;P


~April-Liesel Binapri




from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Iiczvj

via IFTTT

No comments: