Like My Facebook Fan Page Subscribe To My Facebook Profile Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Tumblr Follow Me On Pinterest Check out my photos on instagram and follow meCheck me out on About.Me and compliment my page.Add Me To Your Circles On Google+

Saturday, May 2, 2015

"Win, Lose Or Draw Manny Pacquiao Is Still The Heart For Heart People’s Champion! Congrats To..."

“Win, Lose Or Draw Manny Pacquiao Is Still The Heart For Heart People’s Champion! Congrats To Floyd For Dancing & Hugging His Way To His Win! Although Admittedly, That Was The Most Boring & Underwhelming Fight I’ve Ever Seen Manny & Floyd Fight! I’m Happy I Didn’t Pay For It, Although I Do Feel Bad For Those Who Dished Out Plenty Of Money For This Fight. I Thank My Uncle For Hosting The Fight Party Tonight! I Am Completely Full & Completely Satisfied With Your Hospitality! I Enjoyed The Company Of Everyone That Was There! Maraming Maramning Salamat Po Uncle Larry! o;P”

- April-Liesel
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1FHNz1P
via IFTTT

No comments: