Like My Facebook Fan Page Subscribe To My Facebook Profile Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Tumblr Follow Me On Pinterest Check out my photos on instagram and follow meCheck me out on About.Me and compliment my page.Add Me To Your Circles On Google+

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Happy Birthday To My Great Grandma’s Daughter: May 14!...



Happy Birthday To My Great Grandma’s Daughter: May 14! 👸😍😘🎂💝💗💞💟💖🏆💎

Grandma I Know You’re Shining Down On Me From Heaven And One Of My Guardian Angels… Thank You For Loving Me Even Without The Person Who Makes Me Your Grandchild! Thank You For Loving My Mommy As If She Was Your Own! Thank You For Being There For me Through The Good Times And Bad Times… And Loving Me Through It All! I’m Honored, Blessed & Thankful To Be Your Grandchild. I Can’t Thank You Enough For All The Conversations We Had. The Lessons, Wisdom & Love You Gave Me I Will Never Forget. I Love And Miss You And I Feel You With Me!👸🍻😘💖💝

Here’s A Pic Of Me And My Grandma And My Mommy When I Was In High School.


#Grandma #Lola #HappyBirthday #HBD #WomanCrushEveryday #WCE #FlashbackFriday #FBF #Pinay #Filipino #FilAm #American #USA #Hollywood #LosAngeles #California #Love #GodBlessed #Grateful


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1WxcTAW
via IFTTT

No comments: