Like My Facebook Fan Page Subscribe To My Facebook Profile Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Tumblr Follow Me On Pinterest Check out my photos on instagram and follow meCheck me out on About.Me and compliment my page.Add Me To Your Circles On Google+

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My Lolo (Grandpa in Tagalog/Pilipino/Filipino) Stepped Up &...



My Lolo (Grandpa in Tagalog/Pilipino/Filipino) Stepped Up & Became My Real Dad! o:’) March 12, 1920 - May 17, 2001. I Love & Miss The Absolute BEST Man Of My Life! o:’( I’ll never forget when he returned home to God. I’ll never forget that he was and is the only Man in my life that stepped up and loved me flaws and all. I’ll never forget that he made me proud of myself because he loved me for me. I’ll never forget how he became my Dad and let me call him that. I’ll never forget that in his last days I visited him nearly every weekend that I could. I’ll never forget out of all the Men in my life he was the only one that ever fought for me… loved me… did everything that he could for me. I miss him so much! I wish he was here because ever since he left things haven’t been the same. I’ll never forget how I could not sleep for days when he returned home to God. I’ll never forget that his funeral was four days before my birthday. I’ll never forget the only reason I would ever celebrate Fathers Day was because of him. I miss him! I wish he was here. I wish all my Grandparents were still here… I’m blessed that all my Grandparents got along and loved me and my Mommy so much… just as we are. I’ve never felt any truer love than that, that comes from my Grandparents and My Mommy. Out of all my Grandparents… my Lolo… was the closest… he was THE BEST MAN I’VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE! I miss him more than words could say. I love him more than words can say. I love him beyond measure! I’ll never forget him… my Lolo… the Man who stepped up and became my Daddy! o:’(
#Grandpa #Grandfather #Papa #Lolo #Dad #Daddy #Father #GuardianAngel #Angel #Love #Hero #MissYou #Blessed #EternalRest #BestManEver ♡♥♡


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1ODrEzf
via IFTTT

No comments: