Like My Facebook Fan Page Subscribe To My Facebook Profile Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Tumblr Follow Me On Pinterest Check out my photos on instagram and follow meCheck me out on About.Me and compliment my page.Add Me To Your Circles On Google+

Saturday, July 2, 2016

That THE GODFATHER’s Michael/Appollonia Kind Of Love At First Sight & Good Old Fashioned...

That THE GODFATHER’s Michael/Appollonia Kind Of Love At First Sight & Good Old Fashioned Chivalrous Courtship To Marriage Romance! (Minus The Mafia & Dying In An Explosion! Haha! o;P) God, I’m Fine Being Solo For The Rest Of My Life. I Know I’m A Goddess All By Myself Because Of You! But If It’s In Your Plans, And You’ve Created Some God Who Is Praying For A Woman Like Me… Can You Give Us Something Like What Michael/Appollonia Had? I Don’t Think I’ve Met The Right Man For Me Yet… No Guy In My Life… Even Celebrities I’ve Crushed Or Lusted On… I Can’t See Me With… So There’s Still A Chance That You Can Give Me And Some Worthy God To Match My Goddessness The Thunderbolt Of Love At First Sight That Michael/Appollonia Had In THE GODFATHER… And Maybe That Man Could Court Me With Good Old Fashioned Chivalrous Courtship All The Way To The Altar! That Is My Life Long Dream Of A Fairy Tale Romance! God, I’m Good All By Myself, And I’m Sorry For All The Sins I’ve Done… But If I Am Meant To Be The Goddess Of A God You’ve Created For Me… And You’ve Created Me To Be The Goddess Of His Dreams… Could You? Would You? Please Grant Me That Kind Of Romantic Fairy Tale? Let Us Have This Fantasy Manifest Into Reality… Our Fairy Tale.

Haha! I Am Such A Die Hard Romantic! And I’m Proud Of It! The Things That Go One In My Fantasies And Mind… Only God And Some God Worthy Of My Goddessness Can Make Them All Come True! o;P


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/29aMtyv
via IFTTT

No comments: