Like My Facebook Fan Page Subscribe To My Facebook Profile Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Tumblr Follow Me On Pinterest Check out my photos on instagram and follow meCheck me out on About.Me and compliment my page.Add Me To Your Circles On Google+

Thursday, November 17, 2016

I’m A Very Proud American & I Love Our National Anthem First! I Do Get Emotional When I...

I’m A Very Proud American & I Love Our National Anthem First! I Do Get Emotional When I Hear The National Anthem Of My Homeland… It Fills My Heart & Soul With So Much Love & Pride That I Was Born & Raised In The Greatest Nation On The Face Of The Earth & In All Of History, The United States Of America! In Fact, I Am Filled With Pride & Emotion When Hearing Any American Patriotic Song!

But My Ancestry Is Pinoy (The Philippines), Spanish (Spain), Chinese (Mainland China, Hong Kong & Taiwan), Irish & Scottish! So I’m Very Proud Of The Lands Of My Ancestors. While I Am Proud Of My Chinese Ancestry, I’m Not Fond Of The Chinese Anthem (Communism) & I Want To Respect The Free Citizens Of A Free & Democratic China, Hong Kong & Taiwan. I Have Irish & Scottish Ancestry & Well, There’s Political & Social Conflict There Too! I’m Aware Of The Political & Social Climate In Spain & The Philippines Too.

Because I’m Part Pinay (Philippines) & Spanish (Spain) I Am Filled With So Much Love & Pride Whenever I Hear The Philippine National Anthem & The Spanish National Anthem. It Is Ironic, Because Spain Conquered The Philippines & The Philippines Was Named After A Spanish King (Philip II, Felipe II) & I’m Pretty Sure Some Of My Pinoy Ancestors Don’t Have Fuzzy & Warm Feelings About Some Of My Spanish Ancestors. But Nevertheless I Love Both National Anthems & I Sometimes Get Emotional When I Hear Them!

If You Don’t Know, I Keep Up With What’s Going On In Not Only America, But The Philippines, Spain, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Ireland, Scotland & Because My Step-Grandpa Was German, By Way Of Adoption Germany Too! Because I Keep Up With What’s Going On, My Tagalog (Filipino), Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese & German Has Improved. But I Am Far From Fluent! :’(

But My World Isn’t Limited To The English Speaking World! There’s So Much TV, Film, Music, Culture & Literature To Enjoy Outside The English World!

I Love America First & Foremost! But I So Love The Lands Of My Ancestors Too!✊💖


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2eKPtck
via IFTTT

No comments: