Like My Facebook Fan Page Subscribe To My Facebook Profile Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Tumblr Follow Me On Pinterest Check out my photos on instagram and follow meCheck me out on About.Me and compliment my page.Add Me To Your Circles On Google+

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

"I’m Watching This Webinar & I See This Distinguished Gentleman Behind The Speaker. I Say,..."

“I’m Watching This Webinar & I See This Distinguished Gentleman Behind The Speaker. I Say, “DAYUMN! He’s Deliciously Good Looking!” Then I See Him Scratch His Nose & I See He’s Got A Wedding Ring On. I Say, “Well A Good Looking Man Like You Should Be Married! I’ll Stop Coveting You, Because I Respect You & Whoever You’re Married To. Whoever You’re Married To Is A Very Lucky Person!” This Guy Is Tall, Dark, Distinguished And Lovely! And Well, That Brief Moment Was Fun While It Lasted, But The Man’s Married! As He Should Be Looking Like That! o;P Haha! Oh Well! On To The Next Man My Eyes Will Take Pleasure Looking At And Enjoy! o;P Haha! Hey, I’m Single! So My Eyes Are Allowed To Enjoy Looking At Men! But Once I Know Someone’s Happy With Someone My Eyes Look Elsewhere! o;P Haha! So Next! o;P Haha!”

- April-Liesel
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1P2xsfV
via IFTTT

No comments: