Like My Facebook Fan Page Subscribe To My Facebook Profile Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Tumblr Follow Me On Pinterest Check out my photos on instagram and follow meCheck me out on About.Me and compliment my page.Add Me To Your Circles On Google+

Sunday, April 5, 2015

"He’s Not In There! Oh, Wait - He’s Changed His...





"He’s Not In There! Oh, Wait - He’s Changed His Status To ‘Risen’" Happy Easter God’s Greatest Gifts To Me! ¡Feliz Pascua! Joyeuses Pâques! Feliz Páscoa! Buona Pasqua!


Haha! I’d Put More Translations Of “Happy Easter” But This Is All I Could Come Up With Off The Top Of My Head Real Quick! o;P


To God, God’s Creations Also Known As God’s Greatest Gifts To Me… My Soul Was Created By God To Master & Manifest Unconditional Love & Forgiveness! No Matter How Many Times I Fail I Must Keep At It Forever!


#Easter #Pascua #Paques #Pascoa #Pasqua #Jesus #God #GodIsLove #Risen #Christ #HappyEaster #FelizPascua #JoyeusesPaques #FelizPascoa #BuonaPasqua #HeIsRisen #EasterHumor #UnconditionalLove #UnconditionalForgiveness #Christian #Christianity #Christians #RomanCatholic #Catholic #Peace #Love #Forgiveness #Blessed #Blessings #GodBlessed http://ift.tt/1xSCBo5




from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1GzDdAI

via IFTTT

No comments: