Like My Facebook Fan Page Subscribe To My Facebook Profile Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Tumblr Follow Me On Pinterest Check out my photos on instagram and follow meCheck me out on About.Me and compliment my page.Add Me To Your Circles On Google+

Friday, April 10, 2015

It’s National Siblings Day Here In America And These Are...





It’s National Siblings Day Here In America And These Are My Siblings! The Short One Is My Half-Sister Michelle And The Tall One Is My Half-Sister’s Other Half-Sister Nica! I Love Them Both Like They’re My Full Blooded Sisters! And I Love Their Mother For Bringing Into The World Two Of The Greatest Gifts God’s Ever Given To Me! 🎁 I Haven’t Seen Them Since 1998! πŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ˜­ I Miss Them As Much As A Lung Would Miss Oxygen If Oxygen And A Lung Hadn’t Seen Each Other. I Love Them Both Beyond Measure. πŸ’– I Hope And Pray That They’re Both Happy And Safe. πŸ™ I Hope And Pray God And The Universe Will Let Us Have A Loving And Happy Reunion. My Dearest And Sweet Baby Angels Michelle And Nica πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό There Is Not A Year, Month, Week, Day, Hour, Minute Or Second That Goes By That I’m Not Thinking Of You, Missing You, Loving You, Being Proud Of You Both And Thanking God That I Have The Humble Honor And Pleasure Of Being Your Ate! (Pronounced As Awe Teh, Big Sister In Tagalog. It’s Also Used For Older Female Cousin. Used For Respect.) You Both Will Always Own A Piece Of My Heart! πŸ’– This Is The Only Photo I Have Of You Both. I Carry It With Me Wherever I Go. It’s One Of My Most Prized, Treasured, Cherished And Valued Possessions. Words Will Never Begin To Describe What You Both Mean To Me! I Love You Both So Much! God Please Let Us Have Our Happy And Loving Reunion! Keep Them Safe, Healthy, Wealthy And Happy! Hugs And Kisses! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ’– #Sisters #Kapatid #Kapatids #MgaKapatid #Hermanas #Hermana #Soeurs #Schwestern #IrmΓ£s #Zusters #Sorelle #Siostry #Sestre #SiΓΊracha #NationalSiblingsDay #NationalSibingDay #FlashbackFriday #FBF #Siblings #Sibling #Love #LoveYou #MissYou #ProudSister #ProudBigSis #ProudAte #MyLittleSisters #GodBlessed #Blessings http://ift.tt/1Pu6L73




from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1yjqTn6

via IFTTT

No comments: